Kingdom Worship Basics
Learn how to live a lifestyle of ascended worship!
Learn how to live a lifestyle of ascended worship!
- INSTRUCTOR: Del Hungerford
- FEE: One-time fee of $325 via PayPal. If you need a six-month payment plan, set that up through PayPal (INCLUDES Frequency Basics Class)
- ACCESS: Participants have permanent access to course materials for this self-paced course.
Kingdom Worship Basics is a 30-module self-paced course to prepare the general worshiper (musician, artist, flagger, dancer, and other movement specialists) for an "ascended lifestyle of worship." (Rev. 4:1) Everything we do is based on the "come up here" principle and doesn't necessarily follow the standard worship model. What's learned in the Frequency Basics class is then brought into Kingdom Worship Basics as a model of understanding how frequency affects worship.
- Who can take the class? Kingdom Worship Basics is for anyone who wants to understand worship on a deeper level. You do NOT need to be a musician to take the class!
- When does the class start? It starts the moment you register.
- When are the materials due? This is a self-paced course. Do the work when you have time.
- Are there assignments? Yes! They are meant to help you practice. You do NOT need to turn them in. You're encouraged to do the assignment for one lesson before moving onto another. Do them as you have time. Only share your experiences with the class as you wish.
- How long do I have to complete the course? Forever since you have permanent access.
- Will I ever have to pay more? No. Materials are continually added. That only changes the price for NEW registrants. Pay once and you get to see all the upcoming changes!
- Do you offer help if needed? We are planning live sessions where the group can engage together and ask questions. Fees for this are TBA and as information is available, this description will change. Sessions are done via Zoom conference calling. You may also sign up for private mentoring at $75 for a one-hour session.
- How do I sign up for the LIVE sessions? When that information is available, it will be posted here. You may also join a private Facebook group where we have group discussions, you can ask questions, and people can share materials much easier than on the forum. The link to that group is posted in the first thread within the forum of the class.
- How do I download the class files? Everything for the class is on the forum. There is no downloading of the files - only saving the video links. You may copy/paste the written materials into a Microsoft Word file (or another word processor) if you so wish.
- May I share the materials with others? You may share ONLY the public videos.
- Is it possible to get a refund if I end up not getting to the class right away? There are NO refunds. Why? Because you have instant access to the course the moment you pay. I have no way of knowing if you go in, save/copy all the information and then request a refund.
Optional Monthly LIVE Sessions
Class participants may choose to join monthly live video sessions (for an extra fee). The purpose of the Kingdom Worship Basics call is for activation. What's an activation? We "ascend" corporately and practice living the ascended lifestyle which is necessary for kingdom worship. Yes, this can be done through video conferencing! It's a very powerful unity tool that helps class participants practice seeing in the spirit during worship. These sessions are for an extra monthly fee which is TBA by February of 2020.
Private Facebook Group!
All class participants will be invited to join a private Facebook group. In addition to the forum, this adds another platform for discussion, questions, and a place to share materials. In some ways, Facebook provides the perfect platform for class participants to get to know one another and engage in conversations that ultimately help you internalize the materials within the class.
You'll be added to a special Kingdom Worship Basics e-mail list in Mailerlite. Every three weeks, you'll receive an e-mail with an introduction to a lesson. In that e-mail is a link directly to the lesson. You'll need to sign into Kingdom Tribes to access it. Since you're registered for Frequency Basics, you'll receive an e-mail approximately every 11 days for two years with lessons for BOTH classes. The e-mails alternate back and forth between the two classes over that two-year period.
What is Ascended Worship?
Simply put, ascended worship is from heaven down to earth first. Our standard model is "Holy Spirit, come down!" Well, we're the temple of the Holy Spirit. He's already in us and as close as the air we breathe. In ascended worship, we see ourselves in heaven, worshiping from that position. Then, we release what we see and do in Heaven directly into the earth. I've seen fantastic things happen when an entire room full of people step into the throne room of YHVH, worship from that position first, then release that revelation into the atmosphere of the earth. I'll share some of those stories in the class.
If the ascended lifestyle concept is new to you, I suggest that you look at the teachings of Mike Parsons, Ian Clayton, Grant and Sam Mahoney, Justin Abraham, Marios Ellinas, Lindi Masters, Dr. O, and others. Both Ian Clayton and Mike Parsons have schools for those on this journey. Gil and Adena Hodges also have an online school called "Kingdom Equipping Center" where they help people learn to walk in maturity as we go into this "next age" of living the ascended lifestyle. If you need/want face-to-face help, consider signing up for the Hodges' program. CLICK HERE to read my descriptions on Mike Parsons and The Nest schools. Since I'm a part of BOTH, I highly recommend them especially if you're a self-starter.
- An account with Zoom Video Conferencing IF you want to participate in the monthly activations. Download the FREE app onto a computer, tablet, or phone. CLICK HERE for that link.
- Prerequisite! All participants have access to Frequency Basics as part of this class. Start the Frequency Basics prior to Worship Basics otherwise.... some stuff just won't make sense.
Lessons - 60 total:
Frequency Basics - General information about "all things frequency" (30 lessons)
Worship Basics - Understanding a new style of worship
- It's All About Relationship with YHVH
- The Act of Worship
- Check the Ego at the Door
- The Frequency of Love
- Worship on Our Mountain
- Planting Success in Our Garden
- Flowing Through the Gateways
- Working With and Purifying Musical Rhizomes
- Framing Desire and Intent in Worship
- Entrainment and Entanglement in Worship
- Breath as a Frequency
- Fundamental Frequency of YHVH
- Musical Harmonics in Worship
- Music Theory Basics: Keys and Enharmonics
- Music Theory Basics: Chords and Progressions
- A=432 vs A=440 vs A=444
- Why is F# So Special?
- Sound, Motion, and Shape as Frequency
- Frequencies of Hebrew Letters in Worship
- Releasing Specific Frequencies
- Visual Arts
- All About Rhythm
- Movement, Dance and Flagging
- Frequency in Lyrics and Vocal Music
- Instrumental Music
- Unity in Worship
- Healing Through Worship
- Worship as Warfare
- A Time of Hiddenness
- All 30 lessons in Frequency Basics for a total of 60 lessons. CLICK HERE to see that course list.
- Participants have permanent access to the materials. This allows for you to see any changes and additions over time. As updated materials become available, I'll go into the appropriate lesson and make changes.
- There are assignments and practice materials that you can do on your own. If you want to work with others, join the Q&A group.
Where to Find Course Materials:
- Once the upgrade has gone through, you should have instant access to the course materials.
- Go to the main page of the forum.
- Scroll down to where it says "NW Ekklesia"
- Click here... "Kingdom Worship Basics."
- Everything you need for the class is in the Kingdom Worship Basics forum.
Worship Team Group Rates:
For worship teams that want to go through this class together, there's a special rate for you! For up to eight people, you'll have access to all the materials in Frequency Basics as well as this course, Kingdom Worship Basics. You'll need one group member (worship leader?) to walk you through the class. The whole point is to work as a group. That will make more sense once you begin the class.
- Up to eight people from one team may participate. This includes musicians, dancers, flaggers, pastors, and artists.
- Cost is $2,000 per group! This saves $1,200 off the standard price.
- This special group rate includes FIVE sessions with Del on Zoom calls. After the initial five sessions, it's $75 per session. This is an added $375 bonus!
- Zoom sessions are based on specific needs for each group. No groups will be combined for the Zoom calls.
- To request this purchase, please use the "contact us" form on the website or send me a private message via your inbox.
- You'll be invoiced through PayPal via e-mail to the person who's to pay the invoice.
- Ask each group member to sign up for a free account in Kingdom Tribes.
- Send Del a list of all the usernames of those in your group. They'll then manually be added to the classes. Consider usernames with first name and last initial. For example: Del H. Put a space between first and last name. This helps in identifying group participants.
- Group participants still get permanent access to the course. However, it's highly recommended that the group leader put together a workable regular schedule to do each lesson. One lesson every two weeks is a good place to start.
Del is currently a professor in music. She teaches music education courses, private clarinet lessons, and coaches ensembles. In the past, she's taught music theory and survey of music. For 16 years, she taught in the public schools as an elementary music specialist and middle school band director. Her expertise in education focuses on the many required (and necessary) steps so that bad habits aren't developed in the learning process. She holds three degrees in music - B.M. from the University of Idaho, M.M. from Yale University, and a D.M.A. from the University of Washington.
In addition to her classical career, Del was a member on several worship teams spanning 30 years. She played keyboards, sang, worked as a sound technician, directed choirs, wrote themed musicals, and was also a director of worship in her last church position. She now focuses on worship "from heaven first" where she engages with a new "sound" of worship from a heavenly rather than earthly perspective. She joined NW Ekklesia's worship team in 2017, is a member of the governing bench, and the Council of Seven for NW Ekklesia.
REMINDER - There are NO REFUNDS once you register for the course! Be sure you understand what's involved prior to registering! If you have any questions or reservations, please ask prior to registering. Scroll to the bottom of the forum and use the "Contact Us" tab to send Del a message with your questions.