Books and Materials on Spirit Travel

Discussion in 'Spirit Travel Tribe' started by Del, Aug 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Del

Del Administrator Staff Member

Just to get this thread started, I thought it would be fun to start putting together a list of materials where people are talking about spirit travel.

With that thought in mind, the first person that comes to mind is Ian Clayton. I think he's one of the first Christian forerunners in this department. He has a couple of REALLY good books that will blow your mind but... they are totally awesome!
    I know there are other books out there so as you become a registered member of this site, feel free to add your favorites in a new thread below. And, tell us why you like them.

Jennifer Clark and Robert like this.
  2. Jean Wiley

Jean Wiley Member Coach

Also, "Translation by Faith" by Bruce Allen and Michael Van Vlymen :skype-cool: 

Jennifer Clark, Robert and Del like this.
  3. Sue Beckman

Sue Beckman Mentor, NW Ekklesia Coach

Jennifer Clark and Robert like this.
  4. Rhoda Collins

Rhoda Collins Member

Traveling in the Spirit Made Simple By Praying Medic

Cindy, Jennifer Clark and Robert like this.
  5. Rhoda Collins

Rhoda Collins Member

6. The Kings

The Kings Member

The Beginner's Guide to Traveling in the Spirit by Michael C King (myself) is another option. Available at http://www.thekingsofeden.com/

This book is geared toward anyone who is new to the subject, has a lot of questions, wants to know where it is in the Bible, or a myriad of other related things. Non-"new" people can still benefit from it, but it starts from the ground up, assuming the reader is not overly familiar with it, and getting into deeper things such as the Courts later in the book.

7. Rhoda Collins

Rhoda Collins Member

8. Rhoda Collins

Rhoda Collins Member

9. Rhoda Collins

Rhoda Collins Member